ALL LEVELS WELCOME
You own the intensity dial. In any class you can amplify or modify the pose, your breath, your focus. Listen to your body and do what you can in any given class knowing that each time you return, you’ll cultivate more strength, balance, flexibility, insight and peace. In the true spirit of yoga, there is zero competition or comparison and growth is not linear. Discover joy for the process and customize the practice for you. If you prefer to start with a private lesson or two, contact us here.
- Classic Flow: This consistent sequence explores the foundational postures and principles of Vinyasa yoga. The structured framework of this practice supports you in clearly seeing progress over time and leads to greater mobility, flexibility, strength and balance. [Heated to 80 degrees.]
- Vinyasa: This dynamic practice emphasizes organic teaching, meaning each class will vary, and explores elements of strength, flexibility, stamina and amplifications of postures and breath. This class will encourage you to tap into your unlimited potential! [Heated to 80 degrees.]
- Alignment Flow: This practice offers a combination of accessible postures, fluid movement and breath. Perfect for new or experienced students to build stability and mobility while refining the more subtle aspects of the practice. [Room temperature or a comfortable 70 degrees.]
- Flex + Flow: A cross-training experience that emphasizes cardiovascular health, core stabilization, strength building and FUN! Sweat, move, groove and tap into a greater sense of power on all levels! [Heated at 75 degrees.]
Restore + Renew: This practice explores breath-work, gentle movement and restorative poses. Join us to rest, let go, open up and intentionally fill up on the energy or mindset you want to bring into the rest of your week! [Room temperature or a comfortable 70 degrees.]
- Yoga Nidra (monthly offering under ‘workshops’): During the practice, you’ll be guided into a state of conscious sleep that aims to access deeper levels of healing. Performed lying down, you’ll be taken through intention setting, body awareness, breath awareness, emotional awareness, visualization and re-integration. This 90 minute practice will allow you to ease anxiety, cultivate focus and foster clarity.
- FREE Classic Flow: This free class is taught by graduates of the PALM + PINE Yoga Teacher Training. Classic Flow is a consistent sequence that explores the foundational postures and principles of Vinyasa yoga. The structured framework of this practice supports you in clearly seeing progress over time and leads to greater mobility, flexibility, strength and balance. [Heated to 80 degrees.]