Yoga and meditation help us become more conscious to our decision-making process and the (inter)connected nature of all things. At PALM + PINE, our aim is to create a more conscious world, one choice at a time.
We know we’re a work-in-progress, but we’re always doing our best to give you options that are earth-AND-people-friendly!
- JadeYoga mats – voted #1 yoga mat by Sports Illustrated, the only mats to be made with all natural products AND Jade plants a tree for every mat sold
- Beyond Yoga pants – ethically sourced, made in LA and all about body positivity (not to mention so freaking soft!)
- Teeki pants – made out of recycled plastic bottles and made in the USA (we also dig their wild prints and high waists!)
- Boxed Water – is better because better packaging = a better planet AND better purification process = a healthier you!
- RX Bars – simple, real ingredients and pretty dang tasty!
To shift our habits, it may require being a free spirit to do what is right vs. the ‘norm’, investing more upfront for a few quality (reusable) items, delaying gratification for sustainability and keeping the conversation alive! Looking for more resources to live sustainably? Visit our friends at Full Circle Supply.
More about COMMUNITY HOUR:
COMMUNITY HOUR is a monthly gathering intended to expand awareness of the work (#consciouschoices) that needs to be done for the wellbeing of our Self, our community, the planet – in order to flourish. Each month will be unique but the framework will be the same:
- 20 minute meditation to align the body, mind and soul
- The rest of the time is dedicated to dialogue, information and inspiration on a specific topic (social, humanitarian, economic or environmental) that impacts the wellbeing of our community
- $10 with a portion of proceeds going to a relevant, local organization
So far we’ve dived into these topics and supported these local efforts:
- 2.18 Reproductive well-being and proceeds went to Essential Health Clinic
- 3.18 Mental health and proceeds went to the Mental Health Coalition
- 4.18 Sustainability and proceeds went to Hillview Urban Agriculture Center
- 5.18 Urban Agriculture and proceeds went to GROW La Crosse
We’ve paused COMMUNITY HOUR for the summer and will kick things off again in September!
Got a relevant topic you want to see covered at a future COMMUNITY HOUR? Let us know with a DM or emailing email@example.com