Located at 1008 S 19th St in Jackson Plaza, our studio is part of a vibrant community.
At PALM + PINE we focus on creating an inclusive environment of discovery that emphasizes quality over quantity; in the small(ish) size of our classes (less feeling lost in a sweaty crowd and more personable learning), in the intentional variety we offer (each teacher and class has a unique flavor), in how we teach (options for every body so you can practice for a lifetime vs. a season), and in the experiences we offer that explore how to deepen your yoga practice, on and off the mat.
We wanted to create a space that would inspire transformation, connection and a more conscious world – one choice, one breath, one class at a time! The studio experience includes:
- A bright, clean aesthetic
- Heated and non-heated classes
- Welcoming community
- Instructors with 200+ hours of training as well as mad DJ skills
- Classes seven days a week
- Community meditation (this offering is donation-based because we want to make it as accessible as possible)
- Workshops and events to take your yoga practice further
- Personalized services to address your unique well-BEing needs
- Eco-friendly Jade props and rental mats (voted the #1 yoga mat by Sports Illustrated)
- People-and-planet-friendly products for purchase (more behind our conscious choices here)
Post yoga glow, head next door for your coffee at Bean Juice or treat yourself to a facial at Ophelia’s Green Spa. We offer ample parking and easy access right off Jackson Street and 19th Street in the heart of La Crosse.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Practice mindfulness + awareness, on and off the mat. Please keep voices down in and out of the studio. It’s likely someone is using the time to relax or center themselves.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes early. If you are running behind, know that no entries are allowed five minutes after the start of class. We understand that your meeting ran late, that traffic was bad, or that you really, really need yoga today. In fact, it crushes us to turn you away! But we cannot disrupt the experience for the 20+ other students to let you enter beyond the five minute mark.
- Take off your shoes at the door and register at the desk.
- No phone zone! It’s our intention that the studio is a place for you to disconnect from technology in order to reconnect with yourself. All phones need to be out of the studio room and powered OFF while class is going on. If you need to use your device to send someone a quick text, please step into the hallway to do so.
- If you use a rental mat, please spray and wipe it down after your practice.
- Be kind and respectful.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class time to sign-in and get oriented to PALM + PINE.
- We encourage you to expedite your first visit by pre-registering for class using our online scheduling system. Click ‘SCHEDULE’ at the top of this page.
- Age requirements for classes: 10 and older. (10- 16 year olds must attend with a parent who can attest to the maturity and fitness level of the student.). Anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent.
- We offer both heated (75 – 80) and non-heated class options. See our schedule for more details.
- Pre-registering for a class guarantees your spot in class, should it fill up. If you are late or do not show up, your spot will be forfeited to those who are on the waiting list.
- If you’ve pre-registered and are unable to make it to class, we require you remove yourself from the roster online or email us before class begins. If you fail to do so, your payment will be processed.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing. You’ll be barefoot in the studio.
- Bathrooms are available.
- Be well hydrated and come to practice on a light stomach. (We have a water fountain, Boxed Water and RX Bars for sale.)
- Bring a mat and potentially towel (Jade yoga mats are available to rent for $2).
- We’re so excited to meet you!!
Studio Pricing Options
We know a consistent practice can radically nourish your body, mind, heart and soul. If you’re committed to cultivating a consistent practice, we’re committed to finding a way to save you money with Unlimited Memberships.
Unlimited Member Benefits include:
- Unlimited classes
- 15% off workshops
- 15% off all PALM + PINE branded gear
- Two guest passes per month
- Two complimentary mat rentals per month
- No additional joining or cancellation fees
Six Months Unlimited | $399 one time payment
- 3x per week = $5.54 per class; 4x = $4.15
- Breaks down to $66.50 per month or basically 1 month free!
- No returns, suspensions or partial months.
Monthly Unlimited Auto-Renewing | $79 per month
- 3x per week = $6.65 per class; 4x = $4.90; 5x = $3.95
- Min. commitment. A 30-day written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org is required to cancel.
- No suspensions or partial months.
Intro Offer | $20 | For new students to try out the studio. 20 days of unlimited classes for $20. Starts at first visit.
10 Class Card | $90 | Can be shared with family members. Expires after 1 year. Can roll over a max. of 2 onto a new card.
Drop-In | $12 | Pretty straight-forward. Expires after 2 months.
[15% off regular pricing for full-time students, teachers, military and seniors (65+).]