Located at 1008 S 19th St in Jackson Plaza, our studio is part of a vibrant community.
Post yoga glow, head next door for your coffee at Bean Juice or treat yourself to a facial at Ophelia’s Green Spa. We offer ample parking and easy access right off Jackson Street and 19th Street in the heart of La Crosse.
We wanted to create a space that would inspire transformation, community and a more conscious world – one choice at a time! That’s why the studio experience includes:
- A bright, clean aesthetic
- Heated and non-heated yoga classes
- Free meditation classes
- Welcoming community
- Instructors with 200+ hours of training as well as mad DJ skills
- Classes seven days a week
- Workshops and events to take your yoga practice further
- Eco-friendly Jade props and rental mats (voted the #1 yoga mat by Sports Illustrated)
- A earth-friendly boutique with products + companies that align with our values
- 15% discount for full time teachers, students, military and seniors (65+)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Practice mindfulness + awareness, on and off the mat. Please keep voices down in and out of the studio. It’s likely someone is using the time to relax or center themselves.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes early. If you are running behind, know that no entries are allowed five minutes after the start of class. We understand that your meeting ran late, that traffic was bad, or that you really, really need yoga today. In fact, it crushes us to turn you away! But we cannot disrupt the experience for the 20+ other students to let you enter beyond the five minute mark.
- Take off your shoes at the door and register at the desk.
- No phone zone! It’s our intention that the studio is a place for you to disconnect from technology in order to reconnect with yourself. All phones need to be out of the studio room and powered OFF while class is going on. If you need to use your device to send someone a quick text, please step into the hallway to do so.
- If you use a rental mat, please spray and wipe it down after your practice.
- Be kind and respectful.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class time to sign-in and get oriented to PALM + PINE.
- We encourage you to expedite your first visit by pre-registering for class using our online scheduling system. Click ‘SCHEDULE’ at the top of this page.
- Age requirements for classes: 10 and older. (10- 16 year olds must attend with a parent who can attest to the maturity and fitness level of the student.). Anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent.
- We offer both heated (75 – 80) and non-heated class options. See our schedule for more details.
- Pre-registering for a class guarantees your spot in class, should it fill up. If you are late or do not show up, your spot will be forfeited to those who are on the waiting list.
- If you’ve pre-registered and are unable to make it to class, we require you remove yourself from the roster online or email us before class begins. If you fail to do so, your payment will be processed.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing. You’ll be barefoot in the studio.
- Changing rooms and bathrooms are available.
- Be well hydrated and come to practice on a light stomach. (We have a water fountain, Boxed Water, Kombucha and RX Bars for sale.)
- Bring a mat and potentially towel (Jade yoga mats are available to rent for $2).
- We’re so excited to meet you!!
Regular Studio Pricing
- Monthly Unlimited Membership | $80 | Beyond health + growth, consistency comes with other benefits:
- Unlimited classes
- Savings! Come 3x a week = $6.67 per class; 4x a week = $5; 5x a week = $4 per class; 6x a week = $3.33 per class
- 15% off all workshops and special events
- 15% off all PALM + PINE branded gear
- Two guest passes per month
- No additional sign-up or cancellation fees. Minimum commitment, cancel anytime*
*30 days written notice is required to cancel. No suspensions or partial months.
Intro Offer | $20 | For new students to try out the studio. 20 days of unlimited classes for $20. Starts at first visit.
- 10 Class Card | $90 | Can be shared with family members. Expires after 1 year. Can roll over a max. of 2 onto a new card.
Drop-In | $12 | Pretty straight-forward. Expires after 2 months.
[15% off regular pricing for full-time students, teachers, military and seniors (65+).]