During this two-day training you will:
- Learn the history of Reiki and how it has changed over time and lineage
- Learn how to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- Learn how to perform Reiki healing sessions on yourself and others
- Explore multiple methods for performing Reiki from a distance
- Receive workbook manual and additional resources
- Receive your Level I and Level II Usui System Reiki symbols and attunements
- Receive official Certificates of Completion for both courses
May 4th & 5th
11am – 4pm
Send an email to email@example.com or go here to register online. Space is limited to 12 people so if you are interested sign-up today!
**********SOLD OUT! STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE TRAININGS IN 2019!**********
This experience is intended for those feeling called to teach yoga and those simply seeking to deepen their own personal practice. Combining the wisdom in ancient yogic teachings with a modern understanding of anatomy and physiology, this training explores yoga as a framework for personalized health in the most holistic sense – how to use one’s own mind, body and soul to awaken to your best Self!
You will learn to truly share the teachings of yoga; rather than recite sequences, learn to observe bodies, deliver skillful instruction and create an inclusive environment for discovery. Perhaps, more importantly, you will transform in the process through self-study, tuning into your intuitive wisdom and cultivating tools for bringing your yoga practice to life off the mat!
Our 230hr Yoga Alliance Registered Training includes:
- Yoga history, philosophy and lifestyle
- Postures with an emphasis on alignment and benefits
- Meditation and breathing; the science, benefits and practices
- Anatomy, physiology and the subtle energetic body
- Healthy movement patterns and remedies for modern postural dysfunction
- Construction of effective personalized practices
- Sequencing for Vinyasa yoga
- Art of Assists; demonstration, verbal cueing and hands-on adjustments
- Language that empowers YOU, your life and your students
- Introduction to Sanskrit, Ayurveda, mantras, mudras, Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- Supporting specific populations: chair yoga, prenatal and postnatal yoga, yoga for mental and emotional health
- Business, marketing and qualities of a yogic leader
$3000 and includes six month unlimited membership at PALM + PINE ($399 value)
$250 non-refundable deposit to register.
Payment plans available upon request.
Receive $50 towards your training if a friend joins you in the program. That friend will also get $50 off their registration. Limit 1 referral per person.
The program is a registered school with Yoga Alliance and licensed by the state of Wisconsin Education Approval Board. Upon completion of the program students will receive a Certificate of Completion and can apply for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level (RYT 200).
Kat Soper, Lead Trainer, E-RYT® 200, YACEP®, Founder & Instructor at PALM + PINE
Jill O’Brien, Doctor of Physical Therapy, MPT, OCS
Tom Roberts, Author of The Mindfulness Workbook, 40+ years in clinical psychotherapy
Sara Wooden, E-RYT® 200, Adapting Yoga for disability level I & II from MindBody Solutions
Tanya Boigenzahn, E-RYT 500, RTT, AYS, CHTP, YACEP, C-IAYT & Reiki Master, Certified ParaYoga® Level III Teacher & Four Desires Trainer, Owner/Director of Devanadi Yoga & Thai Yoga Bodywork
“I completed a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training with Kat in October of 2017 and the experience was nothing short of life changing. Kat’s patience, humility and humor creates a safe space for students to explore themselves as well as their yoga practice. My training with Kat, Sara and Jill gave me the confidence to teach yoga as well confidence in myself and my ability to be a calm, positive person in every aspect of my life.” – Michelle
“One of my favorite things about Kat’s YTT was her ability to create an open, nurturing, safe space to learn and facilitate students’ growth. She’s honest and keeps it real with her own journey and goals as a human, teacher, and facilitator which encourages her students to do the same. Kat is a gifted teacher whose teaching style is full of wisdom and inspiration. At the same time, Kat encourages the idea of always maintaining a “student” mindset, even as a teacher – growth and learning new things are always encouraged and never finished. I graduated from YTT feeling fully confident in my abilities as a teacher. I am incredibly grateful for the situations that aligned and made it possible for me to take this journey with Kat.” – Barb
“Going into the anatomy portion of training, I was excited to learn something new, but also intimidated by my lack of knowledge and the vastness of the topic. Jill’s positive and upbeat energy on day one made me forget about any insecurities I had. She presented a lot of detailed material in a very approachable and understandable way. I appreciate Jill so much for her amazingly fun personality and the wealth of knowledge she has. She is a great asset to the PALM + PINE training team!” – Barb
“My journey in yoga teacher training with Kat Soper was nothing short of life-changing. Kat’s extensive knowledge, individual attention, and unique ability to push you to live at your greatest capability is what makes her teacher training program above all others. Her passion for yoga is undoubtedly apparent in each conversation, lesson, yoga class, etc that she leads. I am deeply grateful for having completed my yoga teacher training with Kat- she is an inspiration for all. Her wealth of knowledge mixed with her kind moral compass makes her an exceptional guide through training as well as life as a whole. The lessons and work I did throughout training will be ones I forever return to throughout my entire life. Life-changing indeed.” – Lindsay
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if I can’t make all the dates on the schedule?
It’s all good! We have extra contact hours built-in for this very reason.
- What are the additional costs?
The books for the required readings if you don’t already have them.
- What are the required readings?
The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran
Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V Desikachar
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- What if I don’t necessarily plan on teaching?
Not a problem. This is an experience for learning more about yoga and your self ! Plus the best yoga ‘teachers’ are ones who embody the essence of the teachings, on and off the mat!